Thursday, February 25, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE.....

One month from now,I will be graduated as a high school student here in Ilocos Sur National High School.But before that graduation,I will going to accomplish all the requirements and task here in school,like finishing all my projects and assignments from the different subjects.I will also settle all my accounts here in school.
My dream in the future is to become a proffesional chef someday because I want to have my own restaurant\bussiness someday and I want also to learn more cuisines or recipes because I love cooking.I will attain my dream by entering my college degree or life and I want to persue my dreams so I'm going to study hard in entering college.
I want to be successful someday and to attain this dream,I want to ask help from GOD to help me in attaining my goal and to give me patience and confidence in fulfilling my dream in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment